Thursday, March 15, 2018

We must celebrate - Happy Birthday

Hello and Happy Thursday! I hope you are having a great week. So I am not on of those adventurous stampers that cut my stamp sets apart a lot. I knew I wanted to cut this set apart so the animals by there self. So what is a girl to do I  bought two stamp sets. I was so worried that I would regret cutting it so I just got two of them. I then took one and cut the animals apart so I could use them by theme selves or in different ways like I did with this card.  And I just love using the blends to color these cut animals.
Have you purchased the blends? What do you think of them?



For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Lemon Lime twist
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5 Whisper White



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Simply Zinnia

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...