Saturday, February 24, 2018

January Paper Pumpkin #3- Project life Cards

Hello and Happy Saturday,  Today I have a set of Project life cards that I made using the January Paper pumpkin kits and a few other Stampin' Up Supplies. 


These are two 3 x 4 cards, I cut my Rich Razzleberry 3x4 and I rounded the edges. 
I took a black card with hearts and cut a piece at 1x3, then I used pieces from the kit to complete the cards. I did use heart framelits from the Lots of Love box framelits. 

This is the 4x6 card. I cut it from Rich Razzleberry, I rounded the corners and I used Hearts I cut from the paper pumpkin cards and Gold Foil paper. 

These two 3x4 cards are cut straight from the paper pumpkin kit, I did cut two rich razzleberry hearts and I stamped on them. 


**** Paper Pumpkin News***
When you order a 3 month subscription (item Number 137859) for $59.00 you qualify for 1 FREE Sale-a-bration item. 
6 month subscription item # 137860 for $114.00 you qualify for 2 Sale-a-bration items
12 month Subscription (item #137861) for $215.00 you qualify for 4 sale-a-bration items. 


What are the  perks of having a Paper Pumpkin subscription?


  • The convenience of an all-inclusive kit arriving at your door every month.
  • Exclusive photopolymer stamp sets and the opportunity to build a collection.
  • Crafting time you can count on without a lot of prep work.
  • Trying new techniques.
  • Creating alternate projects with all the goodies in the box.
  • Getting together with friends to craft every month.
  • Purchasing past kits and refills so the fun never ends.
  • The quality of the products and variety of projects each month.
  • Sharing ideas with a community of online crafters.
  • The surprise factor!






Products I used are.....



To sign up all you have to do is follow this link.







I would love for you to join paper pumpkin with me, just follow the link above choose me as your demonstrator.

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 
Roberta's Store
Thank you so much for stopping by today, see


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...