Monday, February 26, 2018

Magical day - dragon

Hello and Happy Monday! I hope you all had a great weekend.  Today's card uses the Magical day Bundle. I love this bundle and as soon as I seen it i knew I wanted it so I could make card for my great nephews and Nieces. They are so going to love getting these cards in the mail and it really is a great bundle. I also bought the matching designer series paper and washi too and have more coming with those too. 
For todays Card I used the Lemon lime twist as the first layer and i stamp the star image all over it with lemon lime twist ink to get it a pattern. Then I added the Whisper white which I stamped the image and greeting in Memento black ink.  I colored the dragon using the Old Olive Blends. 


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Lemon Lime Twist, stamped with stars in lemon lime twist ink 
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5 Designer Series Paper (dsp)  2 1/2 x 5 1/4 Whisper White

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kit- Monday- Hooray For Honeycombs

   Hello and Happy Monday! Starting today every Monday I will be sharing a Kit from our Kit Collections. Today I am starting with the hoor...