Sunday, June 14, 2015

Stampin' UP! X Project life - Love Story



Hi and welcome back,  today I am sharing the first page of my 2012 album, I know I am very far behind. but that is one things I love about   Stampin up X Project Life, it helps me to try and get caught up and then hopefully I can stay caught up. 
For this page I used the Stampin' UP! x Project life Love story Card Kit. I love how it turned out. I used two photos one of my husband and son and one of My husband and I.
Stay turned for more layouts I am hoping to share layouts from my 2012 alum as I work on it. 
Products I used are ....



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...