Saturday, June 13, 2015

Build a birthday


Welcome back, I hope you are enjoying all the cards I have been sharing. I have for you today another card using the build a birthday stamp set and Cherry on top dsp.
I love these new in colors and find myself using them a lot. 

If you would like to schedule a workshop, in your home and with your friends. contact me today and we can get a date scheduled. Best part about hosting a workshop you can earn free stampin rewards for all orders you get. contact me today.
momtoZac@yahoo.com or 740-601-2396


Products I used are........

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Simply Zinnia

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...