Monday, April 20, 2015

Petal potpourri day 1

Happy Monday and welcome back to my blog. I am sorry I did not share any projects with you over the weekend, We attended two dogs show and I worked on my son's graduation party invitations. I share it with you last weekend. I finally for all the supplies in and was able to work on the here and there. Happy to report I finished all  105 invitations last night. I need to address the envelopes and write party information inside.
Today I have two cards made using the Petal Potpourri stamp set and Flower Medallion punch. I love that you can bundle them together and save 15%. This bundle can be found on Page 23 of the Occasions Catalog. I seen a card made like this on Patty Bennett's Blog and fell in love with it.



(Card Above) I created this card for my Aunt that moved to Oklahoma.

(Card Above) is a different version of the same card that I made for my Quick and Cute card class that I had last week.


Products I used are........

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today,Don't forget to come back tomorrow and see the Stampin up retired list. See you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...