Friday, April 17, 2015

Memorable moments day 4

Welcome back for day 4 of using the memorable moments stamp set. This uses coastal cabana which is one of my favorite colors. And I am going to be so sad to see it retir. Dont forget to check back Tuesday for the retired list. 
Products I used are........


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for being so open to featuring stamp sets suggested by blog readers. I love your cards featuring this set. Any possibility you could feature Corner Garden at some point? I have this, but the one time I tried to use it I must have stamped it six or seven times. I have it in wood, but just could not get a clean image. It either double stamped, or left out part of an image. I used a brayer, my fingers, and even stood on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carole,
    I don't have the corner garden but try this. Turn you stamp rubber up use ink pad to ink up. Lay your paper on top then cover with scrap paper and rub across. See if you can get a better stamped image this way.

    ReplyDelete

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...