Monday, November 3, 2014

CCC-20 Creative Challenge Club Sketch 20 - let's Celebrate

Monday again, Here is this weeks Creative Challenge Sketch card 



This weeks Sketch you can play along and link up by going to

So for my card I used my favorite color combo and dsp. I love the Hello Honey and Blackberry Bliss. And the Moonlight dsp is awesome.

                                                   Products I used are....
                         Stamps:  Sumthin Sumthin
                         Ink:  Black Stazon
                         Paper:  Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey and Whisper White
                         Other:  Moonlight dsp, Large Oval Punch, Petite Petals Punch, 
                        Itty Bitty Punch pack, Basic Rhinestones


I hope you enjoyed today's card and if you would like to order anything please hop over to my store 
 Please stop by tomorrow for Another Creative Challenge Club card

1 comment:

  1. Roberta,
    Super cute and great choice of colors and papers. Thanks for playing along
    Hugs, Stacy

    ReplyDelete

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...