Sunday, November 2, 2014

Homemade Project life cards - Pumpkin Show


Today I have for you a homemade set of Project life cards. 
I made these using the Fall Fest stamp set and the For all things  Stamp set.
I also used Stampin up Little Letter Framelits.

                                                   Products I used are....
                         Stamps:  Fall fest and For all things
                         Ink:  Pumpkin Pie
                         Paper:  Old Olive , Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White
                         Other:  Project Life Grid Cards, Little Letter Framelits, Fall fun Framelits, Big Shot, Stampin Dimensional.


I hope you enjoyed today's card and if you would like to order anything please hop over to my store 
 Please stop by tomorrow for Another Creative Challenge Club card


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wacky Wednesday -Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Wednesday! For this card,  I used the Card Sketch below  and the Simply Zinnia Bundle. I love using Card Sketches as a sta...