Thursday, October 26, 2023

So Sincere- June One Little Word

Hello and Happy Thursday! Today I am sharing my June One little word, I have been playing catch up with my one little word . Each month I start the month off with a photo of my self. I  used a greeting from the So sincere stamp set. 

For this layout: 

Calypso Coral- 5 3/4 x 8 1/4 

Garden Walk Designer Series Paper- 2 1/4 x 5 3/4

Basic white- 4 1/4 x 6 1/4 and punch with decorative circle


 

For this Layout:

Calypso Coral - 5 3/4 x 8 1/4 

Delightfully Eclectic  Designer Series Paper- 1 x 8 1/4 



For this Layout:

Calypso Coral - 5 3/4 x 8 1/4 

Delightfully Eclectic  Designer Series Paper- 1 x 8 1/4 

Basic White- 2 inch circle

For this Layout:

Calypso Coral - 4 x 6 -2 pieces

Delightfully Eclectic  Designer Series Paper- 1 x 4 and 1 x 6 

 


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Sketch- Dear Santa!

  Hello and happy Wednesday! I have  for you another card made using the Dear Santa Stamp set and the card sketch below.  I have started usi...