Friday, October 27, 2023

Friday Focus- So Sincere

 

Hello and Happy Friday! Thanks for stopping by for another Friday Focus!

This card I used the So Sincere Stamp set, the Abundant Beauty Mask, and the Autumn Leaves dies. I CASED this card from page 46 of the 2023 September - December Mini Catalog.



 For this Card:

Basic White-5 1/2 x 8 1/2 - Score at 4 1/4 

Cajun Craze- 4 x 5 1/4- embossed with Basic 3D ( I used crosshatch)

Basic White- Cut with the Countryside Corners dies- I used the Abundant Beauty Masks with my sponges.

Basic White- 2nd from smallest rectangle from the Nested Essentials

Real Red, Pecan Pie, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive and Daffodil Delight- Cut leaves from the Autumn Leaves dies

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Sketch- Dear Santa!

  Hello and happy Wednesday! I have  for you another card made using the Dear Santa Stamp set and the card sketch below.  I have started usi...