Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Fun Fold- So Sincere

Hello and Happy Wednesday!  I am so glad that you stopped by for another Fun Fold Card. I am using the So Sincere Stamp Set again today. I  hope you have seen the change that I have made where I am sharing projects all week using the same Bundle or stamp set. 

My hope is that by sharing a few different projects using the same product. If you purchase and get the coffee and card class to go kits it will make it better since you can see a few projects using the bundle.

I will be Live at 12pm Eastern time on my Stamp With Roberta VIP Group

 Video for Fun Fold-So Sincere ( video will post after the Live)


 

 

For this Card:

Basic White-5 1/2 x 8 1/2 - Score at 4 1/4 

Basic  White- 4 x 5 1/4

Garden Walk Designer Series Paper-  3 3/4  x 5 

Wild Wheat- 2 inch circle

Basic white- 1 3/4 inch circle

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Sketch- Dear Santa!

  Hello and happy Wednesday! I have  for you another card made using the Dear Santa Stamp set and the card sketch below.  I have started usi...