Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Card Sketch- Dear Santa!

 

Hello and happy Wednesday! I have  for you another card made using the Dear Santa Stamp set and the card sketch below.  I have started using the card sketches from the 2024 September - December Mini catalog.


Reminder--- Stamps from the 2024-2025 Annual Catalog are on Sale till 11:59pm tonight and are while supplies last.



 For this Card:

Basic White-5 1/2 x 8 1/2 - Score at 4 1/4 

Garden Green- 4 x 5 1/4

Pool Party- 2 1/4 x 4 

Basic White- cut from countryside corners

Snowy Scenes Designer Series Paper- 2 1/4 x 4

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Sketch- Dear Santa!

  Hello and happy Wednesday! I have  for you another card made using the Dear Santa Stamp set and the card sketch below.  I have started usi...