Thursday, July 29, 2021

Thursday Live- Cute Halloween Treat box




Hello and Happy Thursday!!  Today we are going to create this Cute Halloween treat box. 
 I am using the Cute Halloween Suite form page 50-51 of the New July-December Mini Catalog. This catalog will be going Live August 3,2021 for you to purchase these items. 
I for one am ready for Fall it is my favorite time of the year and when I see this adorable suite I knew I needed it. You do not have to purchase the whole Suite you can Purchase the items individually. I used the Cute as Halloween Bundle and the Cute Halloween Designer series Paper. 

For this Project:

Acetate Box - Cut it in Half 

Basic Black Cardstock - 4 1/4 x 11, Score at 2 3/4 , 5 1/2 and 6

Cute Halloween Designer Series Paper -  2 1/4 x 4  and 2 x 4 

Basic White- Cut a label from the Message Die 

Cute Halloween Designer Series Paper- Punch a pumpkin and a Cat 

Products I used are........




If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Dear Santa!

  Hello and Happy Friday! On Friday I do what I call Friday Focus, this is where I CASE a card from any Stampin'UP! publication or onli...