Friday, July 30, 2021

Friday Focus- Tidings & Trimming -

 

Hello and Happy Friday!! I know you are thinking it is early for Christmas Cards, Roberta. 
But, I am doing a few things with the Tidings of Christmas Suite for Christmas in July. I used it for Monthly Club and my Stamp Club Girls. I loves this Suite of Products - Tidings of Christmas #155720 $58.00, as soon as I seen it in the Annual Catalog. 
I CASED this card from the 2021-2022 Stampin'Up! Annual Catalog Page 88.

For this card....

Card Base- Basic White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 - Evening Evergreen 
2nd Layer-3 x 5 1/4 - Tidings of Christmas Designer series paper
3rd Layer- 2 3/4 x 5 1/4- Basic White
Evening Evergreen- cut out the leaves and stems from the dies.
Basic White- stamp the Bow and Stocking and then cut them with coordinating dies 

Products I used are........



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Dear Santa!

  Hello and Happy Friday! On Friday I do what I call Friday Focus, this is where I CASE a card from any Stampin'UP! publication or onli...