Friday, October 11, 2024

Friday Focus- Dear Santa!

 

Hello and Happy Friday! On Friday I do what I call Friday Focus, this is where I CASE a card from any Stampin'UP! publication or online. This wee I have CASED this card from the 2024 September to December Min catalog

 For this Card:

Basic White-5 1/2 x 8 1/2 - Score at 4 1/4 

Real Red- 4 x 5 1/4

Real Red- 3 3/4 x 5 Embossed with forever plaid  Embossing folder

Basic White- 2 x 3 1/4 

Garden Green- 1/2 x 2

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Dear Santa!

  Hello and Happy Friday! On Friday I do what I call Friday Focus, this is where I CASE a card from any Stampin'UP! publication or onli...