Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Card Sketch Wednesday!-Count on me - I've got your Back

 

Hello and Happy Wednesday!! Today I am pairing my July Card Sketch with the Count on me stamp set.  I love this cut stamp set and think you could use it for more than baby cards. 
I love using the different Shapes in the Hippo & Friends dies to stamp on and create my focal point in my card. 
I also added 3 rhinestones form the Holiday Rhinestones just to finish off the card. 

Remember if you create a card using the July Card Sketch use the hashtag #SWRJulycardsketch 



Card Base- Basic White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 - Cinnamon Cider Embossed with 
Painted texture Embossing Folder
2nd Layer- 2 x 4 1/2  - Beauty of the Earth Designer Series Paper 
3rd Layer- Basic White- Cut the shape from Hippo & Friends dies

Products I used are........



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Dear Santa!

  Hello and Happy Friday! On Friday I do what I call Friday Focus, this is where I CASE a card from any Stampin'UP! publication or onli...