Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Coffee and Cards- Hello

 


Hello and Happy Tuesday!!  Is it to soon to say I am ready for Fall. 

Card Base- Basic White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 - Cinnamon Cider
2nd Layer- 3 3/4  x 5  - Beauty of the Earth Designer Series Paper
3rd Layer- 1 1/2 x 4 - Beauty of the Earth Designer Series Paper
Crumb Cake- Cut the large tag from the Tailor Made tag dies, Stamp Hello with Early Espresso Ink. 
Mossy Meadow and Merry Merlot - Cut Leaves from the Stitched Leaves Dies.

Products I used are........



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Dear Santa!

  Hello and Happy Friday! On Friday I do what I call Friday Focus, this is where I CASE a card from any Stampin'UP! publication or onli...