Monday, July 26, 2021

Make a Card, Mail a card Monday - Penguin Place

 


Hello and Happy Monday! Thanks for joining me for another Make a card , Mail a card Monday. I have been playing with some fun new Stampin'Up! Products that will be available August 3rd , 2021.  I used the Penguin Place Bundle for this card and I actually CASED this card from the Catalog. I love this card it is a perfect card for a Child's Birthday and I am working on my August Birthday Cards this week to get them ready to mail. 

What kind of cards do you find that you make the most of?


Card Base- Basic White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 - Poppy Parade
2nd Layer- 3 1/2 x 4 3/4 - Basic White
Basic Black- Punch Penguin Body
Basic White- Punch the inside of the Penguin Body 
Mango Melody - Punch the Penguin feet. 

Products I used are........



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Dear Santa!

  Hello and Happy Friday! On Friday I do what I call Friday Focus, this is where I CASE a card from any Stampin'UP! publication or onli...