Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Coffee and Cards- Biggest Wish

 


Hello and Happy Tuesday!! Today for Coffee & Cards we will be Creating this Quick and easy Birthday Card.  I love the In the Wild Designer Series Paper and it part of the Designer Series Paper Sale. This is a great time to stock up of the Designer series papers and you can create today's card with any Designer series paper and Ribbon. 




Card Base- Basic White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 - Cajun Craze
2nd Layer- 3 3/4  x 5  - Basic White 
3rd Layer- 4 pieces 1 x  3 1/4 - In the Wild Designer Series Paper
Evening Evergreen Ribbon 

Products I used are........



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Dear Santa!

  Hello and Happy Friday! On Friday I do what I call Friday Focus, this is where I CASE a card from any Stampin'UP! publication or onli...