Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Card Sketch Wednesday - Biggest Wish

 

Hello and Happy Wednesday!! I have a great card for you today using the July Card Sketch and I paired it with the Biggest Wish Stamp set and the Pattern Party (host) Designer Series paper. If you have been following me long then you know I  love the Pattern Party DSP.
This card Can be made with any of our DSP and just change the colors to Match.



For this Card....
Card Base- Basic White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 - Poppy Parade
2nd Layer- 3 3/4  x 5  - Pattern Party (Host) Designer Series Paper
3rd Layer- 2 x 4 1/2- Pattern Party (Host) Designer Series Paper
4th Layer- 2 1/2 x 3 1/2- Basic White 

Products I used are........



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.



 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Dear Santa!

  Hello and Happy Friday! On Friday I do what I call Friday Focus, this is where I CASE a card from any Stampin'UP! publication or onli...