Monday, July 19, 2021

Make a Card Monday! - Sneak Peek - Penguin Place


Hello and Happy Monday! I am glad you are joining me for Make a card and Mail a card Monday. Today I waned to share with you a Sneak Peek. I used the Penguin Place Bundle which is coming August 3rd in the new July- December Mini Catalog. I also used the Penguin Playmates Designer series Paper that is also Available August 3, 2021. The Penguin Playmates DSP is FREE with a $50.00 order during Sale-a-brations. 

I used the Penguin Punch to punch out the Penguin, but I used my paper snips to fussy cut out the fox and bear. 
I know the point in Make a Card, Mail a card Monday is to get cards I make out into the mail But I am also slowly starting to create my Christmas Card Stash, as I like to make all different cards and a little at a time 
For this Card...

Card Base- Basic White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 - Fresh Freesia, stamp snowflakes with Fresh Freesia ink
2nd Layer-  1 1/2 x 5 1/4- Penguin Playmates Designer Series paper
Misty Moonlight- Cut shape using the Message die
Penguin Playmates Designer Series Paper- Cut the Bear, Fox and Penguin out 

Products I used are........



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Dear Santa!

  Hello and Happy Friday! On Friday I do what I call Friday Focus, this is where I CASE a card from any Stampin'UP! publication or onli...