Thursday, July 22, 2021

Sneak Peak- Cute Halloween and Clever Cat

 


Hello and Happy Thursday!! First I want to say Happy 81st Birthday to my Wonderful Hubby! 
I will not be doing a live today as it is his birthday and I want to spend the whole day with him.  So with that being said I thought I would create a card using two new stamp sets coming August 3rd in the July - December Mini Catalog. The two stamp sets I used are Cutest Halloween which is part of a bundle and has a adorable punch too. I also used Clever Cats stamp set. The Designer Series Paper is called Cute Halloween and it coordinates with the Cute Halloween Bundle. 


Also, I am doing Paper Share from the new July - December Mini Catalog. 
Cost: $25.00 per paper share + $8.00 Priority Shipping (includes tracking)
email me at MomtoZac@yahoo.com to reserve your paper share. I will send Paypal invoices on July 30. Invoices must be paid by August 2. I will order all paper on August 3rd and get it cut and shipped ASAP!
Order Paper Share from me and I will include 19 6x6 Pieces of the Saleabration Paper as a Thank you for buying your paper Share from me.
Paper Share: 62 pieces of 6×6 Designer Paper from 9 packs of designer paper from the 2021 Stampin’ UP! July-December (Holiday) Mini catalog.
Gingerbread & Peppermint – 12 pieces
Painted Christmas – 6 pieces
Whimsey & Wonder – 6 pieces
Sweet Stockings– 6 pieces
Peaceful Place – 6 pieces
Blackberry Bliss – 6 pieces
Cute Halloween– 8 pieces
Harvest Meadow – 6 pieces
Heartwarming Hugs – 6 pieces
FREE SALE-A-Bration -19 6x6 Pieces of the Saleabration Paper
Penguin Playmates – 6 pieces
Peaceful Prints – 6 Pieces
Beautifully Penned – 6 Pieces
Be Dazzling – 1 piece


For this card.....
Card Base- Basic White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 - Basic Black
2nd Layer- 2 x 5 1/4- Cute Halloween Designer Series Paper
3rd Layer-  Basic White- Cut a shape out to stamp on. This is just one I had laying out.
Basic White 3 /4 x 2- stamp greeting and flag end with Paper Snips

Products I used are........



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Dear Santa!

  Hello and Happy Friday! On Friday I do what I call Friday Focus, this is where I CASE a card from any Stampin'UP! publication or onli...