Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Party Puffins - Happy Birthday

 

Hello and Happy Wednesday! Are you ready for another card made using the June Card Sketch? Today I am using the Party Puffin stamp set and the June Card Sketch. 
Of course you know I am obsessed with the Pattern Party (HOST) Designer series paper so I am using the black and white side of it.  These Puffins in the Party Puffin stamp set are so cute and are easy to create with. 


Card Base- Basic White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 -Basic Black
2nd Layer- 2 1/4 x 4 -  Pattern Party ( HOST) DSP
3rd Layer- 1 x 4- Pattern Party (HOST) DSP
4th Layer- 2 1/2 x 2 1/2 - Basic White
5th Layer- 3/4 x 32 3/4- Basic White

Products I used are........



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Sketch- Dear Santa!

  Hello and happy Wednesday! I have  for you another card made using the Dear Santa Stamp set and the card sketch below.  I have started usi...