Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Coffee & Cards - Enjoy the moment Triple time stamping


Hello and Happy Tuesday!! I am so glad you stopped by for Coffee & Cards post.  I will be going Live today on my Stamp With Roberta VIP Facebook Group at 12pm, If you miss me live you can also check out the replay on my Youtube channel.
Today's card is made using the Triple Time Stamping technique. This is a fun technique to create cards with. If you stamp set has great images this is a technique you want to try.


Card Base- Soft Suede-  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
Basic White - 4 x 5 1/2 
Soft Suede - 3 1/4 x 4 1/2
Basic White- 3 x 4 1/4
Soft Suede - 2 1/4 x 3 1/2 
Basic White- 2 x 3 1/4 

Products I used are........



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Sketch- Dear Santa!

  Hello and happy Wednesday! I have  for you another card made using the Dear Santa Stamp set and the card sketch below.  I have started usi...