Thursday, June 24, 2021

Thursday Live!- May One little Word

Hello and Happy Thursday!  Today is the Thursday Where I share my one Little Word Progress. So below are the  pages that I completed for my May Prompt.  May was all about capturing your feelings in photos. 
I start each month with the 3 x 8 tag you see about. I cute the chipboard that comes in the designer series paper. I cut it 3x8 then covered it with the Field and Flower Designer Series Paper.  I punched a who with my whole punch and added bakers twine to the tag. 



This is a 6 x 8 piece of chipboard that I covered from and back with the Field and Flower Designer Series Paper. I have been trying to include a photo of myself each month so I have been putting it on this  page and I added a few embellishments from Ali Edwards kit.

This photo is one of my favorite photos and I have taken a few of them over the past year. I love how even after being together 25 years that He still loves to hold my hand and it does calm me instantly when he reaches over and holds my hang. So I knew when I was pulling my pictures for this month I wanted to use it. 
I did all my I Feel: Journaling on the Computer and then I cut it down and the Hearts are chip board from Ali Edwards. 
The top 3x4 is Field and Flower DSP and I  punched a just Jade Heart from the heart punch pack and I added a word sticker from Ali Edwards. 


For my I feel: Safe page I took a picture turning in our driveway of our home. This is always my safe place.  I journaled on the computer again and I added 3 hear chipboard  stickers. 
For the 3x4 top left I used Field and Flower DSP and added a Flirty Flamingo Heart that I punched from the Heart Punch Pack. I added another word sticker phrase.


For my I Feel Joy, I again Journaled on the computer and I added two pictures of my Great Nieces. I am so in love with these babies and they bring me such joy. If I am having a bad day I will facetime them and it makes everything better. 


I Feel : Peace I think a lot of people will agree with me Sunset and Sunrises give you that feeling of Peace. 



I Feel Relaxed, How can you not feel relaxed when you baby wants to cuddle in bed a go to sleep. Our boy hates thunder storms and when we have a storm he needs someone to sleep next too. Most nights he sleeps in his bed but not when it storms. 


I feel Loved: If you know me then you know My boys are my whole world. I love being a wife to Ernie he is my soulmate and my Best Friend. I love him more each day.
I love being a mom to our son , Zachary also. He and I are a lot alike and we my disagree but have that special Bond. 



Products I used are........




If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Sketch- Dear Santa!

  Hello and happy Wednesday! I have  for you another card made using the Dear Santa Stamp set and the card sketch below.  I have started usi...