Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Flowers of Friendship - Little Card Big Thanks!

 


Hello and Happy Wednesday!!! For our Final week with this months Card Sketch I paired the 
Flowers of Friendship bundle with the Hand-Penned Designer Series Paper. I love the Flowers and Friendship Bundle. I love using Bundles that have punches.
If you create using this card sketch I would love to see what you come up with so tag me when you share. 


Card Base- Basic White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 - Soft Succulent
2nd Layer- 1 x 4 - Hand-Penned Designer Series Paper
3rd Layer- 2 1/2 x 4 - Hand- Penned Designer Series Paper
4th 2 1/2 x 2 1/2- Basic White
Basic White- Scalloped Oval
Balmy Blue- Stamp the Flowers and punch them out.

Products I used are........



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Sketch- Dear Santa!

  Hello and happy Wednesday! I have  for you another card made using the Dear Santa Stamp set and the card sketch below.  I have started usi...