Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Biggest Wish-- Use Alcohol, Blends and Vellum

 


Hello and Happy Tuesday! Today For Coffee and Cards we are going to be playing with our Blends. I picked 3 colors ( Bermuda Bay, Granny Apple Green and Smoky Slate), I used out Vellum, Water painters and Alcohol. 

You can join me today at 12 pm for my Coffee and Cards Live on my 

Card Base- Basic White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 - Bermuda Bay
2nd Layer- 3 3/4  x 5  -  Vellum
Granny Apple Green - Cut shape from Hippo & Friends
Basic White- Cut Shape from Hippo & Friends 

Products I used are........



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Sketch- Dear Santa!

  Hello and happy Wednesday! I have  for you another card made using the Dear Santa Stamp set and the card sketch below.  I have started usi...