Thursday, July 1, 2021

July Calendars -

 


Hello and Happy Thursday!!! Happy July 1st!!! Wow can you believe it is July already. 
Today i have two July Calendars for you. Above is my 12 x 12 Calendar and below is my
8.5 x 11 Calendar that we will be making Live today on my 

For the 12 x 12 Calendar:
12 x 12 Basic White
4 1/4 x 6 1/4 - Cherry Cobbler
4 1/4 x 6 1/4 - Night of Navy
Cherry Cobbler - Punch Postage Rectangle punch- Stamp July for the Days to Remember stamp set in memento Black
Cherry Cobbler, Basic White and Night Of Navy- Cut stars of all sizes.



For the 12 x 12 Calendar:
8.5 x 11- Cherry Cobbler
4 1/4 x 4 1/4 - Night of Navy
4 1/2 x 4 1/2 - Basic White
4 1/4 x 4 1/4 - Cherry Cobbler
4 x 4 Basic White
Basic White- Cut tag from the Tailor Made tags, Stamp July for the Days to Remember stamp set in memento Black
Cherry Cobbler, Basic White and Night Of Navy- Cut stars of all sizes.



Products I used are........



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Sketch- Dear Santa!

  Hello and happy Wednesday! I have  for you another card made using the Dear Santa Stamp set and the card sketch below.  I have started usi...