Monday, June 28, 2021

The Girls Layout with Heart border

 


Hello and Happy Monday! I am glad you stopped by for another Memories Monday! 
I have another traditional layout of the girls. I am enjoying created some traditional layouts again and I love using all my pictures of the girls. 

Today's layout is a simple layout. I took Magenta Madness 12x12 Paper and I used the scallop border from the Scallop Contour Dies and cut a 2 inch piece to create my border.


For this Layout.....
12 x 12 Smoky Slate (Neutral 12x12 Cardstock)
2 x 12 Magenta Madness (2020-2022 In Color Cardstock)
Basic White- Punch 4 Scalloped Hearts
Blushing Bride- Punch 4 straight Hearts
Basic White- Punch 2 straight Hearts
Basic White- Cut Shape from Hippo & Friends Dies 

All the words on this page came from my other stamps that I have for scrapbooking.



Products I used are........



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Sketch- Dear Santa!

  Hello and happy Wednesday! I have  for you another card made using the Dear Santa Stamp set and the card sketch below.  I have started usi...