Thursday, April 4, 2024

Memory Keeping Latte Love!

Hello and Happy Thursday! Thanks for stopping by for another Memory Keeping Thursday.  I am in love with this A little Latte Designer Series Paper.
 

I like creating layouts and having them sitting there for when I have the perfect pictures for them. 

I find there are times I want to scrapbook but don't want or have pictures for the layout I have in mind. 

plus i like sharing a layout with you all the goes with the bundle/ stamp set I am using that week.

 

 For this Layout:

12x12 Pecan Pie (neutrals 12x12 Cardstock)

A Little Latte Designer Series Paper 4 x 6- Coffee Rings, 3 x 12 Pink swirls, 6x6 Pink Plaid also fussy cut two Coffee cups

Early Espresso- 2 1/2 x 12 and 4 1/2 x 5 3/4 

Petal Pink- 4 1/4 x 5 1/2,  4 1/4 x 2 1/4 and 3 1/4 x 3 1/4 

Basic White - 4 x 2


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Enduring Beauty

  Hello and Happy Thursday! Today I have a traditional 12x12 Layout that I created using pictures of my sweet Hubby from when he was in the ...