Thursday, May 9, 2024

Memory Keeping- Enduring Beauty

 

Hello and Happy Thursday! Today I have a traditional 12x12 Layout that I created using pictures of my sweet Hubby from when he was in the hospital in February of 2024. This ended up being his last hospital stay. I knew when I received the Country Woods designer Series Paper that I wanted to use it for this layout. 


 For this Layout:

Misty Moonlight- 12x12

Country Woods Designer Series Paper-  11 x 11 

Basic White- Stamp the flower, color and then use the coordinating die

Basic White- Cut Banner and Journaling Block.

Petal Pin 1 pieces of 3 x 3 and 1 piece 4 1/4 x 6 1/4

Pool Party- 2 pieces of  3 x 3 and 1 piece 4 1/2 x 6 1/2

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

April Paper Pumpkin- Delicate WIngs Alt#4

  Hello and Happy Saturday! Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share wit...