Thursday, April 18, 2024

Memory Keeping- Bee My Valentine


 Hello and Happy Wednesday! This is a 12x 12 traditional layout that I created using the Bee Mine Designer Series Paper. I love this Photo of Ernie and I am I want to add this to our album. I love creating layouts and sometimes I leave them without photos but I knew when I created this layout that I would be using this Photo of us. 


 For this Layout_

Basic White-12 x 12

Bee Mine Designer Series Paper- 4 x 4 , 3 x 3 1/2 , 2 1/2 x 4, 2 x 2, 2 1/2 x 2 Cut all these into tags

Bee Mine Designer Series Paper- 

Basic White- 2 x 3 Cut with Elegant edge Tag punch 

Basic White- stamp the Bee and punch out

Vellum- Stamp Wings and punch out

Real red - Punch 3 hearts and 4 1/2 x 6 1/4

Basic White- 4 1/4 x 6 1/4 

Be mine Designer Series Paper- 1 x 4 3/4  and 1 1/2 x 4 Cut both at angle on one end

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wacky Wednesday! Cap and Gown

Hello and Happy Wednesday! Today is Wacky Wednesday, I have a cute cards using the stamp set Cap & Gown. I also used the Card Sketch bel...