Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Wacky Wednesday- Bee My Valetine- card sketch

Hello and Happy Wednesday!  Today I have a cute card I used the Bee My Valentine Bundle and the Bee Mine Designer Series Paper. The Bee My Valentine stamp set and Punch will be available in the new 2024-2025 Annual catalog. The Bundle Price goes away on April 30, 2024 and the Designer Series paper also will retire.
 

 For this Card:

Basic White-5 1/2 x 8 1/2 - Score at 4 1/4 

Petal Pink - 4 x 5 1/4

Lemon Lolly - 3 1/2 x 4 3/4

Bee Mine Designer Series Paper- 3 pieces 1 1/4 x 3 

Basic white- 1/2 x 1 3/4 . 3/4 x 3, and 1/2 x 2

 


Products I used are........

 

>

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kit Monday- Birtthday Sparkle Kit

   Hello and Happy Monday! Starting today every Monday I will be sharing a Kit from our Kit Collections. Today I am starting with the birt...