Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Wacky Wednesday- Kiddin Around

 

 Hello and Happy Wednesday! Today I have a Card Sketch for my Wacky Wednesday.  I am using the Kiddin' Around Bundle and the Just Kiddin' Deisgner Series Paper.

Below you will see the card sketch I screenshot from online from Stampinpretty. I love how simple this sketch is.

 

 

For this Card:

Basic White-5 1/2 x 8 1/2 - Score at 4 1/4 

Azure Afternoon- 4 x 5 1/4

Fresh Freesia- 3 3/4 x 5 

Basic White- 3 1/2 x 4 3/4- Embossed with Basic 3D ( crosshatch)

Lemon Lolly- Punch with Heartfelt Hexagon

Just Kiddin' Designer Series Paper - Fussy Cut out one of the children

 


 

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wacky Wednesday- Adventurous Sky!

  Hello and Happy Wednesday! Today I have a cute card I made using the Adventurous Sky Bundle and the Take to the Sky Designer Series Paper ...