Thursday, March 21, 2024

Memory Keeping- Kiddin' Around

 

 Hello and Happy Thursday! Thank for joining me for another Memory Keeping Thursday. This week I created a traditional 12x12 Layout using the Just Kiddin' Designer Series Paper. I love creating layouts and having them ready for when I print my pictures. 


 

 

For this Layout:

12x12 Berry Burst ( Brights 12x12 Cardstock Pack)

Just Kiddin' Designer Series Paper-  6 x 10  and Cut out a Child using paper snips

Asure Afternoon- 31/2 x 8 /2

Lemon Lime Twist-4 3/4 x 9 and 3 x 4 1/2

 Basic White- 2 pieces 4 /4 x 4 1/4 and 2 /4 x 4 1/4

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kit Monday- Birtthday Sparkle Kit

   Hello and Happy Monday! Starting today every Monday I will be sharing a Kit from our Kit Collections. Today I am starting with the birt...