Thursday, March 28, 2024

Memory Keeping - Let's Chat

Hello and Happy Thursday!  I have a traditional 12x12 Layout for you using  let's chat Stamp set. I also used the mini alphabet dies to create my title. 

I love how this layout turned out I have some screenshots of my and the girls ( my great Nieces in South Carolina)  We usually facetime every day .
 

 

 For this Layout:

Basic White- 12 x 12

 Be mine Designer Series Paper-  11 x 11 

Sweet Sorbet - 2 pieces 4 1/4 x 6 1/4  and 3 3/4 x 3 3/4 

Basic White 3 x 3 1/2  and scrap to cut out title and punch out Modern Oval for journal


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

April Paper pumpkin Alternative #1- Layout

  Hello and Happy Saturday! Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share wit...