Friday, March 29, 2024

Friday Focus- Let's Chat

 

 Hello and Happy Friday! Today I have another card that I CASED from the January- April Mini Catalog Page 45. I made a few changes for colors and the Designer series Paper. I love how the card turned out. 

This stamp set is on the retired list so if it is on your want list then Place that order soon. 


 

For this Card:

Basic White-5 1/2 x 8 1/2 - Score at 4 1/4 

Garden Green- 4 x 5 1/4

Rock & Roll Designer Series Paper- 3 x 4

Basic White-  cut large shape from Nested essentials and Scrap to stamp the phone and fussy cut out 

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

April Paper pumpkin Alternative #1- Layout

  Hello and Happy Saturday! Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share wit...