Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Wacky Wednesday- Color Challenge- Let's Chat

 

Hello and Happy Wednesday!  This week I am sharing a color Challenge with you and I am using the Let's Chat stamp set to create this card.  I love having a jumping off point and what better way than a beautiful color challenge.  I will not be doing Lives this month. But this is a simple card to CASE.


For this Card:

Basic White-5 1/2 x 8 1/2 - Score at 4 1/4 

Pecan Pie- 4 x 5 1/4

Real Red- 3 3/4 x  5

basic White- 3 1/4 x 3 3/4

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kit Monday- Birtthday Sparkle Kit

   Hello and Happy Monday! Starting today every Monday I will be sharing a Kit from our Kit Collections. Today I am starting with the birt...