Friday, March 22, 2024

Friday Focus- Kiddin' Around

 

 Hello and Happy Friday! Thanks  for Joining me for another Friday Focus. This week I have CASED a card from the January- April Mini Catalog Page 50. I used the Kiddin Around Bundle and the Just Kiddin' Designer Series Paper.

 

For this Card:

Calypso Coral- 4 1/4 x 8 1/74 - score r 4 1/4

Just Kiddin' Designer Series Paper-  4x4

Lemon Lolly- Cut Banner From Stylish Shape Dies

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kit Monday- Birtthday Sparkle Kit

   Hello and Happy Monday! Starting today every Monday I will be sharing a Kit from our Kit Collections. Today I am starting with the birt...