Monday, June 18, 2018

Memories and More Monday! Simple card made using Delightfully Detailed card pack.

Hello and Happy Monday!!! I hope you had a great weekend and a great Father's day. We had a nice weekend couple dog shows and a quiet Father's day at home just the 3 of us. 
Todays card is a simple card made using the Memories and More 3x4 card that I matted on Mint Macaron and added to a grapefruit Grove card from and a whisper white cardbase. 
I love making simple cards using these cards and then I can also use them for my Project life album also. 


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4- Grapefruit Grove
2nd Layer- 3 1/4 x 4 1/4 - Mint Macaron
3rd Layer- 3 x 4- Memories & More Delightfully Detailed card. 



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...