Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Animal Outing- Thank you Big Time

Hello and Happy Tuesday!  Today for Make a card Tuesday, I am sharing with you the card I made for a team swap I am participating in. I love the Animal outing bundle and this Rhino is just so cute I knew I wanted to use it to create my card fro the team swap. I made 12 of these for my team swap and got them in the mail. I will share all the cards that I get back when I received them. 
For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4,- Bermuda Bay
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5- Daffodil Delight
3rd Layer- 1 1/2 x 5 1/4- Animal Expedition Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
4th Layer- 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 - Bermuda Bay- cut largest square from the stitched shapes
5th Layer- 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 - Whisper White- cut largest Square from the stitched shapes. stamp Rhino image
scrap Whisper White1 1/4 x 2- stamp greeting 


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Simply Zinnia

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...