Thursday, May 31, 2018

Rooted in nature- thinking of you

Hello and Happy Thursday! I hope you are enjoying seeing some of the new things coming in the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog. I really love the rooted in Nature stamp set and the best ever is it has matching framelits and you can save 10% but buying the bundle. 
I decided just to use the stamp set on this card. I also used the new Nature's Poem Designer Series paper. 

Today is the last day to email me and reserve your paper share, I will be ordering all the paper tomorrow. 



For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer-  4 x 5 1/4, Grapefruit Grove 
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5, Nature's Poem Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
3rd Layer- 2 3/4 x 4, Whisper White
4th Layer 2 1/2 x 3 3/4, Mint Macaron, stamp leaf in Mint Macaron and thinking of you in memento Black


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wacky Wednesday! Cap and Gown

Hello and Happy Wednesday! Today is Wacky Wednesday, I have a cute cards using the stamp set Cap & Gown. I also used the Card Sketch bel...