Friday, June 1, 2018

June Calendar Layout - using the April Paper Pumpkin

Hello and Happy Friday! Wow can you believe it is June 1st already.  I find it hard to believe that this year is going so fast. I loved the April Paper Pumpkin  kit so much I bought an extra kit just to use for the June layouts. I love the colors. I used Island Indigo , calypso coral, and pool party


For this Project....
12x12 Whisper White
4 1/4 x 6 1/4- Calypso Coral
4 1/4 x 6 1/4 - Pool Party
4 1/4 xx 6 1/4- Island Indigo
Calypso coral Cut out the letters for month


 


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Bee My Valetine

  Hello and Happy Friday!  I CASED this card from page 8 of the January- April Mini Catalog.  I used the Bee Mine Bundle and the Bee Mine De...