Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Detailed With Love- Let's Celebrate

Hello and Happy Tuesday!  I hope you had a wonderful Holiday weekend. We spent a great weekend showing dogs, volunteering with the band and with our little family. It was  a nice relaxing week and I am now back in my office and hard a work on projects and some changes coming to my blog. 
So todays card uses the new Detailed with Love stamp set. I love the greeting in this stamp set and a lot of the ones in the new catalog. I love all the cursive writing and different fonts. 
I also used the new Tranquil Textures designer series paper, this paper is on of the papers that are in the paper share. I will drop the information below I have 2 shares left.




For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Fresh Fig  
2nd Layer- 2 x 5 1/4 Tranquil Textures  Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
scrap Whisper White, stamp let's celebrate and then punch with the pretty label punch. 



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Cap and Gown

  Hello and Happy Thursday! Today for Memory Keeping Thursday I am sharing a Project life layout that I created of my Niece who graduated fr...