Thursday, May 2, 2024

Memory Keeping- Cap and Gown

 

Hello and Happy Thursday! Today for Memory Keeping Thursday I am sharing a Project life layout that I created of my Niece who graduated from Law School.

I created a 3x4 Basic white Journaling Card. I used Memento black in to stamp.  I am loving using the Same stamp set/Bundle all week as it encourages me to work on my scrap-booking.



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping! Adventurous Sky!

  Hello and Happy Thursday!  I have been working on making scrapbook layouts of Ernie and I . It is helping with the grief.  I started a 6x8...