Monday, April 9, 2018

Fruit Basket- You are the sweetest!

Hello and Happy Monday!  I hope you had a great weekend. I had a very nice weekend we did two dogs shows and I won both nights with out girl Ricki. On Friday I finished her to UKC Grand Champion and on Saturday I finished her to Champion. So very nice weekend. Below is our Win picture from Saturday. 
Below here is a card Sketch that I used to create todays card. 

Today's card I used the Fruit Basket Bundle and The Tutti-Frutti designer Series paper. 
I love using a sketch to create cards when I need a little inspiration and need a little jump start on creating. I really love this card and how it turned out.



For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Peekaboo Peach Embossed with the Polka Dots Embossing Folder
2nd Layer- 2 x 5, Tutti-Frutti Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
3rd Layer- 3 small stitched shaped squares Peekaboo Peach
4th Layer- 3/4 x 3 1/2, Whisper White flagged with banner punch
scrap Calypso Coral - 3 punched pieces from watermelon punch
scrap Lemon Lime Twist - 3 punched pieces from watermelon punch


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards Class to go! Enduring Beauty

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...