Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Apron of love - Mom

Hello and Happy Tuesday!  So it is never to Early to make a Mother's day card up Right? 
I am trying to get a few cards made up ahead. When i bought the Apron of Love bundle I knew i wanted to use it for Mother's Day cards and Father's Day cards. I don't have my mom and dad with me anymore. But I do try to send Mother's day cards to my sisters and a father's day card to my brother.  I also like to make them ahead so that I have some for sale if anyone wishes to buy some. 

For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 , Berry Burst
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5< Peekaboo Peach
Cut Apron Picture Perfect Party Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
Berry Burst - Apron Pocket
Lemon Lime Twist - Apron Pocket, Apron String and 2 inch starburst
Silver Foil- Cut Silverware
2 Inch circle whisper white



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

April Paper pumpkin- Delicate wings

       Hello and Happy Saturday! Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to shar...