Monday, April 30, 2018

Falling Flowers- You're in my Thoughts and Prayers

           Hello and Happy Monday! I am so glad you stopped by today. todays card is a beautiful Thinking of you card and  is very simple to make. Some of the supplies I used on this card are on the retired list. The Peekaboo Peach and Emerald Envy cardstock and ink pads are both while supplies last. Also the Naturally Eclectic Designer Series paper is while supplies last. The greeting comes from a stamp set called Rose wonder that is on the retired list. also. you can click on the picture below and it will take you to my online store so you can see any of the retiring products. 




For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4- Peekaboo Peach 
2nd Layer- 3 x 4, Naturally Eclectic  Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
Scrap Peekaboo peach for the flower stamp it in peekaboo peach
Scrap Emerald Envy stamp the stem in emerald envy



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

April Paper pumpkin Alternative #1- Layout

  Hello and Happy Saturday! Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share wit...