Tuesday, May 1, 2018

May calendar


Hello and Happy Tuesday! I hope you are having a good week. Today is already the 1st of May that is so hard to believe. So with the first of the month comes our 12x12 calendar layout. I have to say this is one of my favorites as I love this bold butterfly framelits and I am sad to see them retire. My stamp club girls are really enjoying make these calendar layouts each month. 



For this Project...
12x12 Fresh Fid ( comes from 2017-2019 incolor 12x12 cardstock pack)
6 x 9 Naturally Eclectic Designer Series paper
6 1/4 x 4 1/4 ( 2 pieces) whisper white
6 x 4 Peekaboo peach
6 x 4 Lemon Lime Twist
Scrap Peekaboo Peach cut letters MAY and then 2 small butterflies
Scrap Lemon Lime Twist cut 1 small butterfly


Products I used are........


If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

April Paper pumpkin- Delicate wings

       Hello and Happy Saturday! Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to shar...